Friday, May 27, 2011

wah......................tired
slept at 4 last night so i shall sleep 2 hours earlier today
plans for tmr 

1)meet mateen at 9am(sharp) macs pp 
2)get my shorts!!!!!!!! only $12 its damn cheap n nice i loike 
3)go to scape by 1pm(sharp) - DK how imma do that but yeah lets just see how it goes 
4)lai lai lai lai lai money fly fly fly gon sell ma stuff with jo+syaf 
prolly gonna cry my eyeballz out if nobody comes to buy my crap clothes hais 

took 2-3hours to clear up my wardrobe now im left with.........very little clothes
selling everything standard price $5, $10, $15 nothing more than that 
oh also gon get rid of my "doc marts" the white ones 
really wanna get rid of those hais 

didnt go jo house with qais+syaf just now sighs too tired to even get outta the hse 
but i did..............to jog yupps 
very tiring 
cried my way back....hate life 
lets hope tmr be fun 

<-so messy i know 

No comments:

Post a Comment